MG-11 Carbine potato launcher
Share this Product
>>> Please Note: This launcher is currently In Stock. The lead time is currently 1-2 business days <<<
The MG-11 Carbine is our entry level potato gun. It's smaller than the VX series guns but don't be fooled by its size. It can put a potato downrange, up to 125+ yards, with some serious velocity!
Powered by a flammable aerosol spray, this gun is a great bang for the buck. Features include a breech loading barrel (no ramrod necessary), electronic ignition and quick fueling. The MG-11 Carbine comes ready to shoot.
NOTE: This gun is not designed to launch tennis balls.
Load a Potato
Quick and Easy Fueling
The MG-11 is really easy to use. Just load the potato, fuel with the aerosol spray for 5-7 seconds, screw on the rear cap and you're ready to fire!
The MG-11 Carbine potato gun includes:
- Powerful 175 cubic inch pressure rated combustion chamber
- 1.5" x 30" breech loading potato barrel (no ramrod necessary)
- Ergonomic trigger grip w/ reliable electronic ignition
- Spud cutter integrated into the barrel for fast loading
- Fuel canister (hair spray - enough for 40+ shots)
- Additional fuel is inexpensive and widely available
- Hot candy apple red paint job
- User’s instruction manual
- Comes ready to shoot (you supply the potatoes)!
- Highest quality and made in the U.S.A.
See the Cool Accessories page for gun upgrades!
Projectile speed: Up to 300 mph (440 fps)
Range: 125+ yards
Overall Length: 53" with potato barrel
(the gun breaks down for easy transport & storage)
Weight: approximately 6.5 lbs
NOTE: For proper ignition the potato gun and propellant should be at room temperature (65 to 85 degrees). If you store the gun & propellant in a hot/cold place, bring it inside and let it reach room temperature before shooting.