VX-2 Stryker potato launcher
Share this Product
>>> Please Note: The lead time on this launcher is currently 5-7 business days <<<
The VX-2 Stryker potato gun system elevates potato guns to a whole new level. With its unique self contained design and battery powered internal chamber fan for maximum power, this launcher is one of our most powerful with ranges up to 200+ yards.
This combustion gun is powered by a MAPP gas cylinder that is integrated into the body of the gun for fast and easy fueling. Other features include a breech loading barrel, electronic ignition and fueling timer. You can easily change out the standard potato barrel for the optional golf ball & tennis ball barrel and put a ball into orbit!
Fuel the gun in 30 seconds with the countdown timer.
The internal chamber fan stirs the fuel/air mixture for max power and clears the combustion chamber so you're ready for the next shot... fast!
Ready, Aim and Fire!
The VX-2 Stryker potato gun includes:
- Powerful 300 cubic inch pressure rated combustion chamber
- 1.5" x 40" breech loading standard potato barrel (no ramrod needed)
- Comfortable pistol grip with electronic ignition trigger
- Spud cutter integrated into the barrel for fast loading
- Internal chamber fan with control box for max power shots
- Electronic timer improves fueling accuracy and reliability
- Integrated MAPP fuel cylinder housing
- One MAPP fuel cylinder included (enough for 60+ shots)
- Hot candy apple red paint job
- User's instruction manual
- Optional golf ball & tennis ball barrels launch balls into orbit
- Comes ready to shoot (you supply the potatoes)!
- Highest quality and made in the U.S.A.
See the Cool Accessories page for gun upgrades!
Projectile speed: Up to 400 mph (600 fps)
Range: 200+ yards
Length: Approximately 70" w/potato barrel
(the gun breaks down for easy transport & storage)
Weight: approximately 13 lbs (with fuel cylinder)
NOTE: For proper ignition the potato gun and propellant should be at room temperature (65 to 85 degrees). If you store the gun & propellant in a hot/cold place, bring it inside and let it reach room temperature before shooting.