VX-3 Sabre potato launcher
Share this Product
>> We are currently closed for the winter season and not accepting orders at this time. We will be reopening again on Monday, April 13th, 2020. Please visit us then! <<
The VX-3 Sabre potato gun system is the ultimate launcher! With its advanced over/under design, integrated fuel canister and QuickFuel™ metered fuel injection system, this launcher is versatile and powerful with ranges up to 225+ yards.
This combustion gun is powered by an intergrated MAPP gas cylinder. And with its unique fueling system, you to be ready for the next shot – fast! Add in the electronic ignition, high powered internal chamber fan and two quick release interchangeable barrels and you’ve got the power to launch a potato or tennis ball at mach speeds. The VX-3 is designed for total versatility and easy operation.
QuickFuel™ metered fuel injection system is simple to operate and allows precision fueling in under 10 seconds.
The internal chamber fan stirs the fuel/air mixture for max power.
Quick release barrels let you switch from potato barrel to the tennis ball barrel with ease.
The over/under design is easy to handle
The VX-3 Sabre potato gun includes:
- Compact over/under design
- Powerful 225 cubic inch pressure rated combustion chamber
- QuickFuel™ metered fueling system helps reduce misfires
- Comfortable pistol grip with electronic ignition trigger
- One 1.5" x 40" quick release breech loading potato barrel (no ramrod needed)
- One 2.5" x 30" quick release muzzle loading tennis ball barrel
- Spud cutter integrated into the potato barrel for fast loading
- Internal chamber fan with control box for max power shots
- Integrated MAPP cylinder housing
- One MAPP fuel cylinder included (enough for 60+ shots)
- Hot red and black paint job
- User's instructional manual
- Optional golf ball barrel launches balls into orbit!
- Comes ready to shoot!
- Highest quality and made in the U.S.A.
See the Cool Accessories page for gun upgrades!
Projectile speed: Up to 400 mph (600 fps)
Range: 225+ yards
Length: Approximately 46" w/potato barrel
(the gun breaks down for easy transport & storage)
Weight: approximately 16 lbs. (with fuel cylinder)
NOTE: For proper ignition the potato gun and propellant should be at room temperature (65 to 85 degrees). If you store the gun & propellant in a hot/cold place, bring it inside and let it reach room temperature before shooting.