VX-3 Sabre potato launcher
Share this Product
Our Offices are Currently Closed for the Winter Season. We will reopen and be accepting orders again on Monday, April 17, 2023. We hope you will visit us then!
The VX-3 Sabre potato gun system is the ultimate launcher! With its advanced over/under design, integrated fuel canister and QuickFuel™ metered fuel injection system, this launcher is versatile and powerful with ranges up to 225+ yards.
This combustion gun is powered by an intergrated MAPP gas cylinder. And with its unique fueling system, you to be ready for the next shot – fast! Add in the electronic ignition, high powered internal chamber fan and two quick release interchangeable barrels and you’ve got the power to launch a potato or tennis ball at mach speeds. The VX-3 is designed for total versatility and easy operation.
QuickFuel™ metered fuel injection system is simple to operate and allows precision fueling in under 10 seconds.
The internal chamber fan stirs the fuel/air mixture for max power.
Quick release barrels let you switch from potato barrel to the tennis ball barrel with ease.
The over/under design is easy to handle
The VX-3 Sabre potato gun includes:
- Compact over/under design
- Powerful 225 cubic inch pressure rated combustion chamber
- QuickFuel™ metered fueling system helps reduce misfires
- Comfortable pistol grip with electronic ignition trigger
- One 1.5" x 40" quick release breech loading potato barrel (no ramrod needed)
- One 2.5" x 30" quick release muzzle loading tennis ball barrel
- Spud cutter integrated into the potato barrel for fast loading
- Internal chamber fan with control box for max power shots
- Integrated MAPP cylinder housing
- One MAPP fuel cylinder included (enough for 60+ shots)
- Hot red and black paint job
- User's instructional manual
- Optional golf ball barrel launches golf balls into orbit!
- Comes ready to shoot!
- Highest quality and made in the U.S.A.
See the Cool Accessories page for gun upgrades!
Projectile speed: Up to 400 mph (600 fps)
Range: 225+ yards
Length: Approximately 46" w/potato barrel
(the gun breaks down for easy transport & storage)
Weight: approximately 16 lbs. (with fuel cylinder)
NOTE: For proper ignition the potato gun and propellant should be at room temperature (65 to 85 degrees). If you store the gun & propellant in a hot/cold place, bring it inside and let it reach room temperature before shooting.